About Our Company
Welcome To CPS Painting & Waterproofing.
CPS Painting & Waterproofing (also known as Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc.) has been in business for over a decade, since February of 1996. We are a Florida based Commercial Painting contractor known for quality workmanship and consistent, on-time completion of commercial painting projects. Time is of the essence in all contracts and Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. will work within dates set forth for each project.
CPS Painting & Waterproofing is licensed and insured. We provide local painting services to over 30 rental communities in Broward and Palm Beach counties in the state of Florida, but we have worked outside of these counties and have experience with attaining permits and licensing to be able to work anywhere in the state and beyond.
CPS Painting & Waterproofing also specializes in the exterior painting of apartment communities, condominium and assisted living communities, as well as shopping plazas and office buildings. Please click on “Current Jobs” and “Portfolio” links to view some of our recent and past jobs.
CPS Painting & Waterproofing is an efficient company able to provide big savings on all of your painting needs. No matter how large or small the job is, we guarantee the BEST QUALITY!
We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to working with you.
- Notices do Residents
- Timely Completion
- Manufacturer's Representative
A. General Liability
- Each occurrence $1,000,000.00
- Damage to Rented $50,000.00
- Med. Exp. ( any one person ) $5,000.00
- Personal & Adv. Injury $1,000,000.00.
- General Aggregate $2,000,000.00
- Products - Comp/op Agg $1,000,000.00
- Combined Single Limit $1,000,000.00
C. Excess Liability
- Each occurrence $2,000,000.00
- Aggregate $2,000,000.00
D. Worker’s Compensation
- Each Accident $1,000,000.00
- Disease - Each employee $1,000,000.00
- Disease - Policy Limit $1,000,000.00
A. Palm Beach County
Unlimited Painting: Certificate # U - 19567
B. Broward County
Unlimited Painting: Certificate # 01 - 10036 - PU - X
Miami Dade County
Unlimited Painting: Certificate # 13BS00444
We have painted outside of these counties and have experience with getting permits and licensing to be able to work in different counties as well as outside the state of Florida.
The following procedures are used on all of our paintings:
- Pressure clean all buildings’ surfaces with 3500 P.S.I to remove all loose paint, excessive chalk, dirt, mildew, or other debris deterrent to the bonding or successive coats.
- According to the job we can also pressure clean all roofs and sidewalks with 3500 P.S.I.
- Apply mildewcide to areas needed.
- Treat all cracks.
- Repair any areas of delaminated or spalled stucco.
- Scrape or wire brush any remaining loose or scaling paint.
- Wire brush all rusting surfaces to expose bright metal.
- Caulk all the windows and door frames as needed.
- Apply primer coating to all the stucco surfaces.
- Apply the finish paint coating.
All areas of ground, building, windows, parking areas and patios shall be left clean of any paint dripping and splatter. Windows, plants, shrubbery, and trees shall be protected.
Notices to Residents
Our goal is to do everything possible to make the experience a good one to both the residents and management staff.
Upon approval of the property manager we will type and distribute all notices to residents as we are painting their buildings. We will close all parking lots around those buildings from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday through Saturday. We realize that on some occasions people will not be able to remove their vehicles so we will cover them with a professional car cover.
Time is of the essence in all contracts and Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. will work within dates set forth for each project.
Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. agrees to commence the work when directed by Owner and diligently and continuously perform such work. Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. will coordinate the work with other sub-contractors performing on the job so that the Owner is not delayed by any act or omission of Contractor in completion of the project within the time specified.
- All work shall be inspected and approved by the paint manufacturer’s factory representative.
- The contractor shall provide a periodic written report from the factory representative for each of these operations.