List of Services that CPS Painting offers:
- Interior & Exterior Painting
- Complete Renovation & Remodeling
- Popcorn & Knockdown Texture Repairs
- Pressure Cleaning
- Caulking & Glazing
- Mildew Treatments
- Drywall & Stucco Repairs
- Concrete Floor Coatings
Preparation and Procedures
A great paint job starts with proper preparation and procedures. The following procedures are used on all of our paintings:
- Pressure cleaning all building surfaces with 3500 P.S.I to remove all loose paint, excessive chalk, dirt, mildew and/or other debris deterrent to the bonding of successive coats
- According to the job we can also pressure clean all roofs and sidewalks with 3500 P.S.I
- Apply mildewcide to areas needed
- Treat all cracks
- Repair any areas of delaminated or spalled stucco
- Scrape or wire brush any remaining loose or scaling paint
- Wire brush all rusting surfaces to expose bright metal
- Caulk all open 90 degree angles
- Apply primer coating to all stucco surfaces
- Apply finish paint coating
All areas of ground, building, windows, parking and patios are left clean of any paint dripping and splatter.
Our goal is to do everything possible to make the experience a good one for both the residents and management staff.
- Notices do Residents
- Timely Completion
- Manufacturer's Representative
A. General Liability
- Each occurrence $1,000,000.00
- Damage to Rented $50,000.00
- Med. Exp. ( any one person ) $5,000.00
- Personal & Adv. Injury $1,000,000.00.
- General Aggregate $2,000,000.00
- Products - Comp/op Agg $1,000,000.00
- Combined Single Limit $1,000,000.00
C. Excess Liability
- Each occurrence $2,000,000.00
- Aggregate $2,000,000.00
D. Worker’s Compensation
- Each Accident $1,000,000.00
- Disease - Each employee $1,000,000.00
- Disease - Policy Limit $1,000,000.00
A. Palm Beach County
Unlimited Painting: Certificate # U - 19567
B. Broward County
Unlimited Painting: Certificate # 01 - 10036 - PU - X
Miami Dade County
Unlimited Painting: Certificate # 13BS00444
We have painted outside of these counties and have experience with getting permits and licensing to be able to work in different counties as well as outside the state of Florida.
The following procedures are used on all of our paintings:
- Pressure clean all buildings’ surfaces with 3500 P.S.I to remove all loose paint, excessive chalk, dirt, mildew, or other debris deterrent to the bonding or successive coats.
- According to the job we can also pressure clean all roofs and sidewalks with 3500 P.S.I.
- Apply mildewcide to areas needed.
- Treat all cracks.
- Repair any areas of delaminated or spalled stucco.
- Scrape or wire brush any remaining loose or scaling paint.
- Wire brush all rusting surfaces to expose bright metal.
- Caulk all the windows and door frames as needed.
- Apply primer coating to all the stucco surfaces.
- Apply the finish paint coating.
All areas of ground, building, windows, parking areas and patios shall be left clean of any paint dripping and splatter. Windows, plants, shrubbery, and trees shall be protected.
Notices to Residents
Our goal is to do everything possible to make the experience a good one to both the residents and management staff.
Upon approval of the property manager we will type and distribute all notices to residents as we are painting their buildings. We will close all parking lots around those buildings from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Monday through Saturday. We realize that on some occasions people will not be able to remove their vehicles so we will cover them with a professional car cover.
Time is of the essence in all contracts and Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. will work within dates set forth for each project.
Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. agrees to commence the work when directed by Owner and diligently and continuously perform such work. Carlos Professional Painting Services, Inc. will coordinate the work with other sub-contractors performing on the job so that the Owner is not delayed by any act or omission of Contractor in completion of the project within the time specified.
- All work shall be inspected and approved by the paint manufacturer’s factory representative.
- The contractor shall provide a periodic written report from the factory representative for each of these operations.